Saturday, August 06, 2005

Vist from the yarn fairy.

Ok no the yarn fairy didn't visit me but that's what we will be telling my husband! :) No that charge from the yarn shop just has to be a mistake! So here is what I bought:

The Purple will become a lovely scarf for a friend (shhh don't tell her) it will be my first flirtation with the cable needle....wish me luck. The blue....I don't know... socks for me? The magazine....well it has a really nice jacket type thing I may attempt.....I'll let you know. Next time join us for the progress on the cable scarf! It's on a dead line.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Fluffy Knitting Bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next
Powered by RingSurf

<< *.* >>
RingSurf
Beginner Babe
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next
Texas Knitters
Join | List | Previous | Next |
Powered by RingSurf