Friday, December 26, 2008

Successful Chirstmas Present

I made my third and final "Martha's Scarf", and gifted it to an aunt this week. She was thrilled with it. Blow are some pics:


(Sorry for the sideways picture. It's late, and I'm not all that awake)

I think I've decided what scarf to make for my International Scarf Exchange secret pal. I will be making Midwest Moonlight from Scarf Style in Malabrigo in Black. I saw a scarf like this on Ravelry and it looked nice and like something my pal would wear (I hope). I've not yet been contacted by the scarf pal that will be making a scarf for me, but I'm sure it's just a matter of time.

Ok am falling on my face sleepy. Goodnight.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your scarf looks fantastic,Im still looking for the just right pattern for you,have some ideas though!!
Your Scarf Pal

2:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Fluffy Knitting Bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next
Powered by RingSurf

<< *.* >>
RingSurf
Beginner Babe
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next
Texas Knitters
Join | List | Previous | Next |
Powered by RingSurf