Monday, August 08, 2005

Motorcycles vs.Yarn

Although this has nothing at all to do with knitting....I was on my first motorcycle yesterday. For reasons that blow my mind my MIL has one and my husband took me for a ride yesterday....let me just tell ya....I hated it. I told my husband if it came down to a choice between buying a motorcycle or more yarn.....I'd live in the yarn store.

Ok ladies and gentlemen.....progress on my first cable scarf....drum roll please....


So what do ya think?

As a side note: does anyone know how to change the date on these pictures!? I promise I didn't do these in 2002! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Fluffy Knitting Bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next
Powered by RingSurf

<< *.* >>
RingSurf
Beginner Babe
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next
Texas Knitters
Join | List | Previous | Next |
Powered by RingSurf