Monday, January 05, 2009

Could you please point me to the Exit?



I know it's a normal everyday word but, the above sign always makes me smile.

After several disgusting encounters with Air France personnel and subsequent fairly peaceful flights. I am in Berlin!





My Dad came to pick me up and drive me back to Krakow, the most beautiful city in Poland in my opinion. Here we see him in his natural habitat....coffee...cafe....cigar....conversation.


And here I am in mine.....forgive the awful picture.....I have jet lag!!!! I'm pictured here with my scarf pals project. I decided against the Midwest Moonlight pattern, it seemed to get lost in all the black wool. So I ripped it and started something that I'm liking much better.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Fluffy Knitting Bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next
Powered by RingSurf

<< *.* >>
RingSurf
Beginner Babe
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next
Texas Knitters
Join | List | Previous | Next |
Powered by RingSurf