Saturday, October 08, 2005

I'm back!

When one travels alot, one tends to develop certain likes and dislikes for the cities one visits, especially if one goes there alot. Lemme tell you I was NOT a fan of Los Angeles....I disliked everything about it.....the traffic, the smog, the heat, the long distances between towns (nice talk from someone from Texas!). HOWEVER, I would drop everything and pack up and move there in a second if for only one reason....The Knit Cafe. I attended one of their "Group Therapy" sessions and had a really good time. I met so many really nice and interesting knitters including Deena. Who inspired me to blog again after I gave up because I was the only one reading my blog. :) . So lets try this again.....I'll be back....soon....I hope..... :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Fluffy Knitting Bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next
Powered by RingSurf

<< *.* >>
RingSurf
Beginner Babe
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next
Texas Knitters
Join | List | Previous | Next |
Powered by RingSurf