Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Another Meme for Me.

Not much going on, on the knitting front...Sorry just slow progress on wips... I'll keep you updated.

So today.....

I've been tagged by Donna to do this one!

***Ground Rules: The first player of this "game" starts with the topic "5 weird habits of yours" and people who get tagged need to write a blog entry about their 5 quirky habits as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose the next 5 people to be tagged and list their names.***

1. I don't like talking on the phone. Four years of working at Continental Airlines Reservations cured me of that. I love IMing....I'm actually required to use MSN Messenger at work.

2. I call my boss Yogi Bear occasionally....only because he calls me Boo boo. I only assume he is referring to Yogi and Boo-boo, because if he is actually calling me "a boo boo" I would be mad.

3. I would enjoy movies like The Mummy more if they lowered the volume....I hate being scared with the loud noises!

4. I love watching re-runs of Murder She Wrote....I know how embarrassing!!! Brian purchased the first two seasons for me that are available.

5. I will drink day old coffee cold if that is the only thing available.....I'll even drink INSTANT COFFEE when forced to.

I'm tagging the following people because I want to know more about them. :)

Marlanea
Jenni
Catherine
Brynne
Sarah (come on post!!! You can do it!!)




The ticker is not displaying correctly but I've lost 6.5 lbs on WW!!!!!!!

5 Comments:

Blogger Catherine Kerth said...

6.5 lbs lost ? you go girl! are you in town? we have to do something together this week:)

3:51 AM  
Blogger Jenni said...

Congratulations, Martha! You must feel sooo good! (at one WW meeting, someone suggested we think of each pound as one package of butter. Line those babies up and do a happy dance!)

You have very nice quirks. True confessions-- I've been watching Bewitched reruns. We could be worse! ;)

10:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What great progress on the weight loss. I loved you quirky things too!

12:14 PM  
Blogger amylovie said...

Way to go!

I totally agree with you regarding the noise level in movies. It is so unnecessary.

Amy

1:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Martha-
Just wanted to drop in and say your scarf is in the mail, making its way to you!! Hope you enjoy it!

3:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Fluffy Knitting Bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next
Powered by RingSurf

<< *.* >>
RingSurf
Beginner Babe
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next
Texas Knitters
Join | List | Previous | Next |
Powered by RingSurf