Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Tahoe Synopsis...with pics BEWARE!

Ok this may get long and rambly so forgive me....Unfortunately, there will be no knitting content today.

One of the first things we did was go to ski school to learn to ski. Our instructor told me that I could skip level 2 and go straight to level 3! I'm not considered "athletic" at all so this just blew me away.....Until the knee injury that I've already mentioned. Doh!

Here is a pic of me and the hubby at ski school.....isn't he handsome?

The next day we took the day off from skiing and went snowmobiling! It was fun!!! I was shocked that I liked it, because I hate motorcycles....so I thought that I would hate this.

Here is Brian and me at the top of the mountain. The picture implies that Brian actually got to drive....HA!!! I was driving for 90% of the time! :)

Then Later in the week, we went on a drive around the lake with some beautiful views!


Now how many times do you see the above sign along the road?


This was toward the end of our drive the sun was setting and we stopped every ten feet to take a pic.

And we made some friends along the way....I couldn't resist snapping this adorable kitty.

Here is our friend Colin, being silly taking a pic of me taking a pic of him in the car, during the million times we stopped to take in various views.

On the last day the weather turn to this:

It's ok....I love the snow! It was awesome! We were in the store for half an hour and there were 5 inchs accumulated on our car!!!

One last pic from our last day.....Heavenly! (For those not familar with Tahoe, Heavenly is a ski resort.)

7 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

Great pictures! Tahoe is beautiful! Your trip looked like so much fun! Glad you had a great time even with the ice packs :)

3:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So beautiful! And I love that bear sign.

7:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love your blog! What a talented friend I have ;0) Glad we could share the Tahoe experiences together!!! To many more....

7:13 PM  
Blogger amylovie said...

Your husband is definitely a cutie. Your pictures make me want to pack up right now and go to Tahoe.

Amy

4:33 AM  
Blogger Jes said...

Yay! for pictures. Looks like you had a lot of fun. =)

7:40 AM  
Blogger PJ said...

AWESOME pics! We were there last summer! Gorgeous both ways! Looks like you had a blast...I'm visiting from 'Are We There Yet' blog ...

9:48 AM  
Blogger Catherine Kerth said...

wow!!!!!!! oh man i want to go back! thank you for bringing me back in time!

7:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Fluffy Knitting Bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next
Powered by RingSurf

<< *.* >>
RingSurf
Beginner Babe
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next
Texas Knitters
Join | List | Previous | Next |
Powered by RingSurf