Monday, January 16, 2006

Ice Pack Explaination

Thanks for everyone's concern!!! I had a huge fall at the top of a rather large mountain chair lift. My skis got tangled with Brian's as we were getting off and we both went down but I couldn't get up. They had to pop off my skis and I had to limp out of the way of lift chair "traffic". Unfortunately, I couldn't ski the rest of the week but I can walk....speaking of which I'm off to work...sorry I have knitting news but no time to post about it. Also, I'm starting Weight Watchers again strictly, so I can ski for more than two days next time. :)

4 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

Oh No! I'm sorry you didn't get to ski more but it looks like you were prepared and brought enough knitting along to entertain yourself. Good luck with WW!

8:45 AM  
Blogger amylovie said...

Wow! I'm glad you are OK and it wasn't as serious as it could have been.

Amy

9:40 AM  
Blogger Jenni said...

Yep, those ski lift dismounts can be tricky. (Knitting by the fire is my favorite winter sport, anyway! Generally much safer!) Maybe I'll join you on the WW trek!

6:03 PM  
Blogger Jes said...

AWwww! I'm glad to hear you're okay. I bet that hurt!
Good luck with WW. =)

7:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Fluffy Knitting Bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next
Powered by RingSurf

<< *.* >>
RingSurf
Beginner Babe
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next
Texas Knitters
Join | List | Previous | Next |
Powered by RingSurf