Saturday, January 07, 2006

Tahoe or Bust!

Can you tell I'm excited about my trip to Tahoe!!!??

First some show and tell....I got gifties for my birthday from knitting divias Brynne and Jenni! You ladies Rock!!!


Hot Chocolate (which made it's way into my suitcase somehow....I think it's poltergist) on the left from Brynne, and the bag from Jenni which contained.....



This Book and totally great smelling camomile soap!!!! I have some great friends!!!

Here we see one cat wanting to come WITH US......

And here we see one that WANTS US TO STAY! He said the suitcase was NOT going to be opened as long as he was in this house!

Will try to post during the week!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Catherine Kerth said...

have a safe trip in tahoe! becareful skiing! watch out for trees ;)

7:25 PM  
Blogger Jes said...

Have a great trip!

8:56 AM  
Blogger amylovie said...

I can't wait to hear about your exploits in Tahoe.

Amy

5:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Fluffy Knitting Bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next
Powered by RingSurf

<< *.* >>
RingSurf
Beginner Babe
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next
Texas Knitters
Join | List | Previous | Next |
Powered by RingSurf