Thursday, February 09, 2006

Time Machine

Hello Everyone, I have been a victim of a vicious time machine....I remember clicking "Publish Post" and I've been fast forwarded to today. What the heck happened? It doesn't even seem like I've done any knitting since then but I must have since I have two FO's to show you!

But first we have the WIPs:


These are my lovely Socks That Rock! I've finally started them. I was using the magic loop method originally but I went back to 2 cirular needles because the needles I had were not long enough and I would avoid working on them at all costs. So now that I have the right tools I'm going to try to speed away on these.


Secondly, I'm working on squares for the rug for my living room. I am totally insane to do this project because I hate sewing up projects (and this will be a dozey onece it's done), but I couldn't resist because of the portablity of the squares! I can do them ANYWHERE!!!! EVEN ON MY ELIPTICAL EXERSICE MACHINE!!!! It really makes time fly. (And no there will be NO pictures of me on the machine with my knitting)

Now on to the FO's!



Here is my ISE scarf blocked and all ready to be packed away....to fly off to the East Coast!!! I really had a hard road with this scarf....it was supposed to be "Branching out" but I decided that lace was going to have to just wait for another day when I feel more confident in my skills(plus, this scarf will be warmer because of the less holey nature!) Enjoy ISE buddy!



And here we have the long awaited socks for my "now not so pregnant" Aunt! Welcome to the world PJ (Peter Jr.), and have a great time while you are here! The socks are a bit shorter than I would have liked but "thems the breaks".




And for the "fun shot" of the day we have Pierce the cat modeling the newly made ISE Scarf. Work that camera BABY!

7 Comments:

Blogger amylovie said...

Wow! You are really crankin' those babies out!

Amy

3:26 PM  
Blogger Catherine Kerth said...

the squares look wonderful! made me laugh last night, a rug! the scarf is beautiful!

4:58 AM  
Blogger amylovie said...

We will not be carrying LL at the shop. I have found a better alternative that is higher quality and a better value. The line is called Handmaiden by Fleece Artists.

The Lady Godiva is a good substitute. You can check out their line and their colors here.

http://handmaiden.ca/

Amy

6:09 AM  
Blogger Jenni said...

You are a busy, busy woman! I love the rug-- can't wait to see it finished! The baby socks are precious, and the scarf is beautiful! (Pierce, the "model" cat, sure missed his calling! Look out, Cat Chow!)

3:41 PM  
Blogger Jes said...

You are one busy girl! Look at all that stuff. Way to go!

1:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Martha, I don't know which is prettier, the kitty or the knitting.

4:12 PM  
Blogger Julie said...

I loved the cat picture! But I love the scarf more thank you so much for the beautiful scarf. I posted a picture on the ISE board of me modeling it. But I don't look half as good as Pierce in it.
Thanks again.

6:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Fluffy Knitting Bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next
Powered by RingSurf

<< *.* >>
RingSurf
Beginner Babe
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next
Texas Knitters
Join | List | Previous | Next |
Powered by RingSurf