Thursday, November 02, 2006

Practicing New Stitches.

I really have nothing on the knitting front (even though there has been a good amount of knitting done) to show you guys, this is why. My knitting ADD is totally out of control! I have many projects on the needles, and I can work on 3 different projects in the same hour. THREE! It's so bad my husband has even commented on my inability to stay on one project for longer than 10 min. On the road I've been known to have as many as 8 projects with me "just in case"! I am a sick individual...call the padded wagon....while you do that I will show you some new stitches that I practiced on some washrags that I made for birthday gifts this year.








Pessimistic question of the day:


Why are we supposed to be happy that "every cloud has a silver lining"? Doesn't a silver lining mean you are about to get rained on? Just sayin!

Interesting blood fact of the day:

Since a pint of blood is a pound, you lose a pound every time you donate blood.

Duuuuuude....Where is my nearest blood bank!

Speaking of weight loss....I bet you guys think that since I stopped talking about it that have given up that New Years resolution....NOT SO! Since January, I've lost 50 LBS! Unfortunately, I can't budge that number in the last few weeks, but I feel great!

That's it from the news desk....Keep those Blood donations coming.

7 Comments:

Blogger Partly Cloudy Knitter said...

I have heard that donating a pint of blood used 600 calories!
That could make up for the candy I've been eating lately.
Cathy in MN

12:00 PM  
Blogger bethc said...

What a great way to practice stitch patterns! They look great :)

12:26 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

I love all those washcloths! I've been knitting a few myself -- they are such a satisfying knit. And I know what you mean about having a zillion things on the needles -- seems like I cast on four things for every one I finish. And I, too, tend to bring at least four projects with me when I travel for work, as if I'll have time to work on them all. It's gotten to where I'm considering buying a second set of Denise needles!

2:46 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

50 lbs, Way to go! Lets see some pictures :)

5:19 PM  
Blogger Catherine Kerth said...

you are a different person since i met you... i said it the other day.... you look great! your a HOTTIE;)

11:58 AM  
Blogger Shelley L. MacKenzie said...

Congrats on losing the 50 lbs!!!

I love all of those stitches you've tried on the dish cloths. I need to learn some new stitches myself - especially if they will look nice on mittens or socks!

5:48 PM  
Blogger Jes said...

That's amazing on the weightloss! Congrats. =)

The stitches are beautiful. Got a nice scarf collection going? ;)

8:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Fluffy Knitting Bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next
Powered by RingSurf

<< *.* >>
RingSurf
Beginner Babe
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next
Texas Knitters
Join | List | Previous | Next |
Powered by RingSurf