Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Hello is the Seat on this Bandwagon taken?

Cuz I'm a jumpin' on! Grumperina's contest has prompted me to join in the fun and maybe I'll have a chance in hell of winning prize number 500...cuz I need more yarn...like a hole in the head.

Progess pics:





Yarn:Socks that Rock in the Tonalite Colorway
Pattern: duh, Jaywalkers, dude
Needles: Some new needles I bought recently, shorty Addi DPN's in sz 0...I really didn't think I would like the "shortys" but they are really working out for me!!!

After a weekend full of drama and stress involving a lost cat among other issues, my jaywalker looks like this:



This is the most dense sock I've ever knitted....it is extremely full of stress....I just hope the second sock turns out to look similar.



At least she is home. We found her in the neighbors' yard looking like a wet wad of dryer lint.

Well this week I'm off working in a new place. The sock was sitting in the pasenger seat, he was supposed to keep me company on my drive to Grayville (I kid you not, that is the real name), but alas, he was snoring away as I was stuck in traffic taking the following picture....1 guess where I am.

6 Comments:

Blogger Catherine Kerth said...

i am so glad you guys found Annie! cute jaywalkers too :) love that STR! what contest? i will have to check it out?

4:50 AM  
Blogger sheep#100 said...

Great colorway.

8:06 AM  
Blogger Jes said...

A wet peice of dryer lint...LOL!
I'm so glad you found her so quickly, and that she was okay, apart from the rain.

The sock looks great. Look at you in all your toe up glory. You're going to have to give me pointers, I'm bound and determined to figure that nonsense out....eventually ;)

7:01 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

The Arch! I used to drive by that all the time on my way to school. What is the round building in front of it?

Yay bandwagon! I think I'm going to do Jaywalkers with my Yarntopia sock yarn.

7:30 AM  
Blogger tenacious knitter said...

LOL, welcome to the bandwagon! Wow, I'm so sorry and relieved about your cat - if one of my cats disappeared, I'd be a wreck!

11:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

San Franciso?

hee hee, obviously your in my town of St. Louis. Meet me in St. Louis, Louey, Meet me at the Fair.

Thanks for stpoping by my blog.

Oh and for Sarah, I believe that round building is called the Millenium. it's a hotel.

10:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Fluffy Knitting Bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next
Powered by RingSurf

<< *.* >>
RingSurf
Beginner Babe
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next
Texas Knitters
Join | List | Previous | Next |
Powered by RingSurf