Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Home Depot as a Knitting Supply Store? Yea Baby!

Here we see common O-rings available at most Home Depot Plumming Departments:


Here we see common O-rings used in my knitting!!! Yea baby! Knitting supplies from the Depot!!!! Hey what can I say I was desperate!



Ok, Work in progress pics of my clappy!



Aren't the colors the most hideous that you've ever seen? Don't worry about hurting my feelings...



The following is the yarn for my next clappy which will be MINE....it will be my first knitted object that I made, that I can wear without sniggering from the crowds.





News Flash! Since these pics were taken MY FIRST CLAPOTIS is now officially a FO! Pics are coming

Lastly, This is what I've been working on...Dishcloths/Face cloths for the leaders of a group my hubby and I are in....the beauty of them is I can learn new stitchs and "knitting moves", without the pain!

6 Comments:

Blogger Catherine Kerth said...

i have one word to describe your post! fabulous ;)

1:11 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Knitting supplies from Home Depot? Awesome!

8:26 AM  
Blogger amylovie said...

I don't think the Clappy is hideous. It looks great!

Amy

8:39 AM  
Blogger Jes said...

Nice supplies. I love things like that!
The clappy looks great. Can't wait to see you get your version. =)

8:39 AM  
Blogger tenacious knitter said...

I loved the colors in your clapotis the minute I saw it! I'm in love with blue and brown - am I seeing the colors correctly? :)

By the way, a green ribbon definitely counts ;)

2:36 PM  
Blogger tenacious knitter said...

Oh. my. goodness! When I wrote that brown was a "neutral" - I was thinking of 'What Not to Wear'! That's so funny that you said that - I can't get enough of that show :)

So how do I e-mail you?

10:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Fluffy Knitting Bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next
Powered by RingSurf

<< *.* >>
RingSurf
Beginner Babe
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next
Texas Knitters
Join | List | Previous | Next |
Powered by RingSurf