Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Stuck in Hell!

I am currently stuck in work Hell, which is currently located IN Hell (aka North Jersey)....this is my least favorite state BY FAR!!!

Anyway, while sitting here in HELL....I've been thinking about the fact that I'M GOING TO MARYLAND SHEEP AND WOOL!!! I am so excited that I'm going, I can bearly stand it. My friend Marlanea and I will be flying away to Baltimore for KNITTERS' CHRISTMAS! While we are there I hope to meet up with my blog pal Jess...also very exciting!

Ok back to work....Next time....hopefully....pics of my clapotis in progress and a new quick project.

4 Comments:

Blogger amylovie said...

I'm sorry you are in Hell, but I can't feel TOO sorry for you since you are going to the MSAWF!

Amy

2:50 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

There's knitting in Hell? Awesome!

Sarah ;)

4:13 PM  
Blogger Jes said...

I'm so sorry you are stuck in Jersey, it is truly an awful state. I hope you get out of there soon!

I can't wait for Sheep and Wool. Wooohooo!

7:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Martha,
I so wanted to go to Maryland S&W when we were stuck in West Virginia. If you dislike NJ, I have to ask if you've ever been to WV?

Come Back to Texas with loads of wool and other beauties.

4:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Fluffy Knitting Bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next
Powered by RingSurf

<< *.* >>
RingSurf
Beginner Babe
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next
Texas Knitters
Join | List | Previous | Next |
Powered by RingSurf