Friday, February 10, 2006

My Beautiful ISE Scarf!!!!!!!!!!

Oh my! This will be a catch up entry too! I just can't believe how much time is flying. Part of it is Weight Watchers! WW is TAKING OVER MY LIFE!! It's all good though...as of THIS morning the scale says that I'm 12 pounds down. Depressingly slow but encouraging, when I hit the plateau I'm really going to need some support. I've also started dabbling in scrapbooking, but I don't see it taking over my life like knitting....but it is fun.

Random questions of the day:

So do we like the new colors of the ol' blog?

Does anyone celebrate St. Patty's day?

Is anyone ELSE obsessed with DANCING WITH THE STARS? (I'm so ashamed)

Ok on to the knitting!



This is my Gorgous ISE Scraf that I got from my Secret Pal Rhonda!!! Our Exchange wasn't EXACTLY INTERNATIONAL....her scarf came from, at most, 300 miles away! I don't mind especially since the package was filled with CASHMERE goodness!!! It's made out of Makalu handpainted cashmere And the pattern is from Tahki Stacy Charles...it is lovely....I'm wearing it as we speak....I'm in Oklahoma at the moment were I'm wondering if my anti-freeze is freezeing, but Rhonda the scarf works!!! It's keeping my neck warm!!!!

Next up:



A photo from my knitting group!!!! This is a SLIGHTLY better photo of my peeps than my first one. :)


More Knitting:

I'm continuing knitting on the Mitered Square rug (while I'm on my eliptical machine, see told you WW was taking over my life), no pics to post since it's the same as before just more squares....I'll post pics when it looks more impressive.

EVEN More Knitting:



I've been asked to knit TWO MORE PAIRS of the Baby socks (for twins) from my FO's in the side bar.....here we see the progress....at least THESE are a different color. :) Still knitting them in Classic Elite Premier Yarn which still ROCKS!!! I love the lavender/purple color (you really can't tell from the pic). Is there such thing as 4th sock syndrome?

Ok, Down Right Crazy Knitting:



So because I don't have ANY thing else to do, I've started a Clapotis. This is how far I've gotten....any friendly advice? The pic doesn't acurately portray the color, but give me a break I'm photographing from a hotel room! I've joined the Clapotis-a-long, so I'm on Clapotis overload.



5 Comments:

Blogger Rhonda said...

The scarf goes well with your blue eyes!! Glad you're enjoying it. I get to try mine out tomorrow when we get our 40 degree weather- yay! BTW, what pattern are you using for the baby socks? They're adorable.

9:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, please no scrapbook addictions.............

And Marta knows I love St. Patrick's Day........I think as of now she'll actually be in town this year.......

I'm proud of her for the progress she's making on WW...........ask her about her new shoes.........

11:13 AM  
Blogger amylovie said...

I LOVE Dancing with the Stars. It is one of the only shows that I can watch with my kiddos. You can read your blog better with the new colors.

We are meeting at the shop this Thursday night instead of Zebos. Will you be able to come?

Amy

6:13 AM  
Blogger Jes said...

You are a busy bee! You're really cranking the knitting out, tho. Way to go.
Way to go on your WW progress too. It takes over life at the beginning, but you will get used to it and not have to think so hard eventually. I promise. =)

10:04 AM  
Blogger Catherine Kerth said...

12 lbs! you go girl! man i don't like that picture of me! am i really that fat? your clapotis is gonna look fab!!!!! we have been watching dancing with the stars since jerry rice was on it... he really can't dance to save his life.....

6:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Fluffy Knitting Bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next
Powered by RingSurf

<< *.* >>
RingSurf
Beginner Babe
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next
Texas Knitters
Join | List | Previous | Next |
Powered by RingSurf