Saturday, February 25, 2006

Baby Crazy

First off some old business....below are some lovely roses my Valentine gave me!!! Aren't they lovely??



This lone blossom fell off in transport, so it gets its own vase. :)



Here is the full view.

Speaking of full views.....below is what I've been working on for the last couple of weeks. It was just supposed to be 4 socks for a pair of twins but it turned into hats too, since I had yarn left over. I hope that this parade of baby socks is over but who knows....plus they are fun to make!





Close up of the hat...Whatcha think? It was my first attempt at a hat EVER.



They were easy to make. The pattern can be found here.



One last shot at the socks....next time I'll show the progress on my Clapotis....I'm working away on it. I hope it looks ok once I start dropping stitches.

6 Comments:

Blogger Jenni said...

Beautiful baby knits, Martha! (Where'd you find the pattern for the socks? I've got some to make--I love the cabling on yours!) I can't believe you do such beautiful work while you're on the road!

What a nice Valentine you've got, too! The roses are gorgeous!

7:20 PM  
Blogger Catherine Kerth said...

i love the colors! those babie sare so lucky!

8:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am speechless about the hats! Whoa! THANK YOU

8:18 PM  
Blogger amylovie said...

The look great Martha! The babies will be so snuggly.

Amy

5:07 AM  
Blogger amylovie said...

Hi Martha,

You should email the group leader of the Richmond knitting group to see if she would like to participate. Her name is Sarah. She is a sweetheart.
SdcranstonATaolDOTcom

12:49 PM  
Blogger Jes said...

Look at all those little socks for little feeties. Totally adorable. And that hat looks great!

I tried to email you, but it spit it back at me. I'm going to be at sheep and wool. email me at jkv78(at)yahoo(dot)com.

12:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Fluffy Knitting Bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next
Powered by RingSurf

<< *.* >>
RingSurf
Beginner Babe
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next
Texas Knitters
Join | List | Previous | Next |
Powered by RingSurf