Sunday, May 28, 2006

I know, I know....BAD BLOGGER!

Yes I've been gone a long time but I'm back now, so lets move on to the knitting shall we?

We've had a new yarn shop opening here in the Houston area: Yarntopia!!! Well, Fleece Artist HAND CRAFTED a new colorway for the shop called: Yarntopia (DUH). The shop owners have created a group called the Sock Posse with it's own blog and all, and we have all commited to knitting up a pair of socks in the Yarntopia colorway and have a party at the end of the summer, cool, eh? Well I've cheated and started early...take a look at my progress in my latest entry

Note: For the interested parties out there (YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE) these socks will not have thumbs knitted into them.

So what have I been knitting during my absence? Well alot actually....alot of FO's have been finished and given away....some even without me having have taken pictures! Here is a preview of one of my FO's.....



Socks That Rock, just totttttallly ROCK dude!!

More to come, but I'll leave you with Pierce who decided that clean clothing in a drawer are more comfortable than, say, a cat bed.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really like socks with thumbs in them!

9:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Martha are you coming to the LSSK meet up on the June 10th?

6:51 AM  
Blogger Jes said...

You do exist!!! I'm glad to see you're posting. =)

And Socks that Rock, do indeed rock =)

7:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Fluffy Knitting Bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next
Powered by RingSurf

<< *.* >>
RingSurf
Beginner Babe
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next
Texas Knitters
Join | List | Previous | Next |
Powered by RingSurf