Thursday, October 20, 2005

GO ASTROS!!!

I don't have time for a full post today. However, I wanted to pose the following question out there in cyberspace.

Since the season is OVER for the Saint Louis Cardinals, and they have alot of time on their hands, I am posing suggestions for new names for the team:

-The Saint Louis Do Do Birds (You know, cuz they went the way of the Do Do! Total Extinction! HA!)

-The Saint Louis Ostriches (For when they stick their heads in the sand...which was frequently this last series, evidently!)

...and my personal favorite

-The Saint Louis TURKEYS!!!!! (Well, for OBVIOUS reasons)

Looking towards the future....my loyalties are split because I was born and raised in Chicago.....I don't know who to root for!?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your loyalties may be split, but you said that technically your Cubs fans so that means your and Astros fan right..............

5:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Fluffy Knitting Bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next
Powered by RingSurf

<< *.* >>
RingSurf
Beginner Babe
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next
Texas Knitters
Join | List | Previous | Next |
Powered by RingSurf