Thursday, November 10, 2005

Beautiful PA! And Newsflash!

I have work in PA this week and let me tell you it is beautiful up here.....anyone who appreciates color (and what knitter doesn't?) is in heaven up here....the leaves are all different colors. It's been so long since I've seen these lovely sights!!!



Newsflash! I've joined the International Scarf Exchange 2 today! The cutoff date was today so it was literally at the last moment! I am so excited.....I can't wait to get my secret pal info....we should be getting them by Nov. 15.


Since I know you can't have enough Alpaca....these are the photos that blogger wouldn't load no matter how much I begged.

Here are some other new buds.

I'm ready for my close-up (In reality, I'm pissed off....see my ears?)

And this was the only way this one would be friendly with me....I came with bribes (I am definately not above bribery.....ask Brynne. )

Look what I saw the other day!

And it's a good thing because I saw these guys heading for the curb!!! I love seeing our tax dollars at work!!!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, fall! I'm green with envy and that's as much fall color as we're going to get down here...

5:23 AM  
Blogger Catherine Kerth said...

wow that was beautiful! yeha we are in the same KAL! I know you already wrote me about it, but i am still so excited! we can show each other our scarves that we are sending to people at S&B!!!

5:26 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

I love the fall pictures! I miss leaves changing colors. Thanks for sharing!

8:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Fluffy Knitting Bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next
Powered by RingSurf

<< *.* >>
RingSurf
Beginner Babe
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next
Texas Knitters
Join | List | Previous | Next |
Powered by RingSurf