Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Boerne was a blast! (WARNING PICTURE INTENSIVE!)

Kid n Ewe this year was fun for me.....not for alot of other people. The Festival people didn't get the contract signed securing the space untill very late last month, so alot of the vendors backed out and not many people showed up to browse. However, this was good for me because if there were alot more (i.e. vendors, people) my eyes would have glazed over and I wouldn't have known where to start. I bought yarn (of course), but I am most proud of my newly aquired drop spindle!!!! Yes I have gone over to the dark side!

Here are some shots of some new friends.


Here is my hubby with Mr. Alpaca......

Here are some ladies who had just bought new wheels!!

One more shot.

Ironically there were not kids ewes, or llamas at the KID N' EWE AND LLAMAS TOO fest....however as you can see there were alpacas.

On the way home we stopped on the side of the highway (yes very classy showroom) and bought this. We'd been looking for a while and when ahead and took the plunge.

Good thing the kids like it.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jenni said...

Enjoyed your wonderful pics (nice new friends you got!); I love it that your cat has that "I really DO deserve to be spoiled" look. (Awesome playplace; my Idgie is jealous!) And congrats on the drop spindle! Can't wait to see pictures/hear stories/pet newly-spun yarn-by-Martha!

7:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the kitty castle. We had one before we moved but decided it was too ratty (oops, I mean too well loved) to cart all the way to Texas.

5:03 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Nice pictures! I'm glad that you had fun at the festival! What a bonus finding a gift for your kitty.

5:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Fluffy Knitting Bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next
Powered by RingSurf

<< *.* >>
RingSurf
Beginner Babe
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next
Texas Knitters
Join | List | Previous | Next |
Powered by RingSurf